The Benefits of Massage Therapy

Please question or comment as you read my blog. I will respond with answers to your
questions as I am able. I hope that each of you will come to love the benefits of receiving
regular massage as much as I have!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Muscles need pure water

Our bodies need a lot more water than most people think.

Within one day our body needs half our body weight in ounces.
For instance if you weighed 150 pounds you would need to drink 75
ounces of water per day.

Exercise takes more water. For ever half hour of exercise our body needs another 8 ounces of water.

Increased energy, improved circulation, improved digestive function, reduction of muscle tension and pain, and improved flexibility are just a few of the ways water improves your body's overall health.

Hands of Hope Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment