The Benefits of Massage Therapy

Please question or comment as you read my blog. I will respond with answers to your
questions as I am able. I hope that each of you will come to love the benefits of receiving
regular massage as much as I have!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Car accident injuries

Whiplash injuries are often devastating someone who has been in a accident. The pain and lack of mobility can limit ones ability to function. I have had numerous clients approach me even after months of physical therapy and medication, still in pain and looking for a solution.

Common symptoms can be neck and low back pain, loss of mobility, depression, headaches, and trigger points referring sensation up the neck or out to the extremities. Clients may also experience weakness from nerve compression.

Experience has shown me the effectiveness of massage in the treatment of injury sustained in a car accident.

Release of myo-fascial adhesion and muscular trigger points can bring relief of pain as well as increase mobility. Therapeutic massage treatment often requires 3-4 weeks of consistent treatment but the investment is well worth the outcome.

My experience in billing auto insurance injury claims saves my clients the hassle and up front cost when they need to be focusing their efforts on recovery.

Massage encourages healing and wholeness which many of my clients have been so happy to attain!

No comments:

Post a Comment