The Benefits of Massage Therapy

Please question or comment as you read my blog. I will respond with answers to your
questions as I am able. I hope that each of you will come to love the benefits of receiving
regular massage as much as I have!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sports and muscle strain injuries

Finding yourself unable to preform and function can be frustrating and painful especially for someone who is normally quite active. Many of my clients have strained a muscle or injured themselves in some way that limits their ability to do what they love most.

Massage can restore hope and joy in life by relieving pain and improving function to muscle and soft tissue injuries. Especially for very active individuals massage is very affective at providing relief and restoring wholeness to an injury.

Usually these types of injuries respond relatively quickly to therapeutic treatment. In 6 - 8 treatments my clients often find their symptoms subsiding and their bodies able to begin to function more normally again.

Sports massage can be very helpful for increasing mobility and performance. I have helped several serious athletes through injuries as well as preventing injury that could have happened without the constant care.

No comments:

Post a Comment